Monday, December 23, 2013

New update, yays!

Hello everyone! How have you guys been?! It's been a looooong time since my last update!! :C And tomorrow's christmas eve, so Merry Christmas everyone!<3 Tomorrow i hope to get my new phone!! I'm so excited about it! Today i wrapped a few presents, and it was really fun c: Also, these christmas holidays haven't been as "free" as all my past ones because, as an university student, I have exams at the beginning of January. SO, i must study hard so I pass at everything! Also, i guess you guys don't know, but I'm a Pharmacy Student : D

Anyway, let's change topics, shall we?! I WENT TO SEE THE HOBBIT LAST WEEK AND IT WAS AMAZING. I wanted to go to the premiere but didn't get the chance, then I was going to go on sunday but my friends cancelled and I didn't want to go alone, so I finally managed to get a chance to go and went on the 18th. Next time, next year, for "There and Back Again" I'm TOTALLY going to the premiere, idc, i'm totally there, and I'm gonna cosplay. Well, I shall post something here, later, as some kind of review to the Hobbit: DoS. I must say that i LOVED it but, there were some things that I wasn't really expecting, and I still have mixed feelings/opinions about Tauriel being there, mainly because she's a made up character. As for Legolas, I have to say I'm happy he's there because he's my favorite character and will always be, etc. I'll write more on this topic later. I'll leave some of the pictures we took at the cinema! (I went with 3 other friends)

Our amazing tickets! We watched 3D HFR and it was amazing, like last time, for the Unexpected Journey! I wanted to watch it on IMAX but the cinemas near where I live, the best you can get is the 3D HFR. It was amazing though!!

Our amazing group, right after the movie! I asked a lady that was at the movie too to take us this picture, with the Poster. I think she thought i was ultra hyper and fangirl but i couldn't care less :D ..

Me and a friend took this troll photo with Gandalf! I find it funny... xD And it was her idea! Well, I'd rather lick Orlando Bloom as Legolas, anyway.... OK LET'S PRETEND I DIDN'T SAY THAT, SHALL WE.
Me and Gandalf !! (Me in a normal pose, yay!!!)

And now,... get ready. I'll just let you know that I took a TON of photos with Legolas Poster jsahjsfgskjdghkjshfdjgk and I'm gonna post here 3 of them for you to see :D

*deep breath* here it goes :D 

Me and another friend fangirling over the most beautiful, perfect, handsome, nice, skilled, amazing, innocent, pure, stunning, charming elf on earth!! Or should I say Middle-Earth : D....

Once again, me and my elf-prince-charming <3333 since 2009<33333 This poster was so amazing I could take pictures with it forever! I want it inside my bedroom D:

Hearts for Legolas because he's love and I love him and he's perfect sjfdkghsjfhgjh and I could go on forever :D.. But I won't, I'll stop now okay :D

Done with the Hobbit: DoS photos! We even recorded a video :D That I'm planning to share too c: 

Last weekend, I mean, on the 14th, I had a performance of Sirigaitas (a female-music group from Pharmacy Faculty of Porto's University, in Portugal), and it was really fun!
This is a photo of some of the "Freshmen" in that music group! We wear purple :D 

-----

Anyway, back to LotR and tH topic... I'm planning to create my own LotR/tH summercamp, here in Portugal, because no one creates fun things like those! D: And I've been working on the website, and I'll post about that later too!

And changing topics again. I'm really looking forward to the new Sailor Moon Anime, but till now, no more news, except the website that says almost nothing and a ton of new merchandise! I really hope they DO release it, and following manga's storyline... Let's hope forever that we have more Sailor Moon soon.

It's almost 24th of December, I'm so excited!! Well, for today, I think i've said pretty much everything o3o SO, guess what. Video time!

Us at The Hobbit! Or better, while we waited for movie!! It was fun :D 


I LOVE this thing. Like, come on, they're adorable and I kind of ship them and this song fits so well and things thing is just amazing and Thorin and Bilbo kind of match!!!


OK so I found this on facebook and I found it hilarious so I had to share. I laughed the whole video, non-stop and even made my mom and my dad watch it. I wanna do that too and upload it on youtube, NP 8D


Warning!!!!! HOTNESS!!!! I watched this on Youtube a few days ago and i totally died <333333333333333333333333333333


Some Sailor Moon now o.o Just to change a bit. I watched this video and the song fits Hotaru so much o_o It's incredible and also, the video is amazing!!

Well, It's all for today! So see you soon and Merry Christmas!!

1 comment: