Sunday, June 24, 2012

First Post ♥

ヾ(* ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄▽ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄*)ノ Hello everyone! <3 My name is Catarina, but feel free to call me Cattie~! I like Anime, Manga, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, things related with Magic, Elves and Elvish Culture, long chats, parties, fashion, fanfiction, Eden Eternal, online games, photo editing, etc. 
I felt like posting something in here today... I guess that my posts are going to be, mainly, about my fashion life, daily life and fangirl life(yeah I am one (^_^); )
Now, about my blog name... I just decided to choose a simple name. That's the best kind of name I could choose, right? "Cattie's Blog" fits this perfectly, in my opinion.
I still have to fix some of the blog HTML but I'm being VERY lazy to do it (- w - )/ I'll try to post regularly and I'll try not to be annoying, because I can be extremely annoying when I want to.


Well, that's all for today! See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment