Saturday, June 1, 2013

Yoooooo hihi~

Hi everyoneeeeee I decided to update \O/ yay!!
How has everyone been? To be honest, i don't know why i still post here when i feel like it? Probably just 'cos I'm too bored LOL

Anyway, i have a few news and some stuff to talk about... And I don't really know where to begin >.< Ok, I'll start by talking about yesterday. Sooooo yesterday, I went to the mall with a good friend of mine (and fanfiction writing mate? or whatever you wanna call it XD) and we spent quite some time looking for a place to get her laptop charging. Then, we found a place, she finished writing a SPECIAL of a Fushigi Yuugi Fanfic for me. It was just AWESOMEEEE <3 Hotohori-sama <333 Then, some of my classmates joined us, and we had dinner at wok to walk, and then, we went to the cinema, to watch "Hangover III". We only managed to get sits in the front line, but I really enjoyed the movie and Bradley Cooper is hot. All said.

Now, let's change to a different topic, shall we?! So, ya, I started writing a book. I'm not telling much about it, but it will be in Portuguese. And I hope it turns out good. I'm actually quite excited about it!! It was inspired by a dream i had, and a few shows/games I like!

Now I'm gonna talk (and fangirl a bit) about some stuffs i really like (current addictions, i should say >.<). I've been watching Fushigi Yuugi again, lately. Hotohori is still has perfect as ever.<3333 I also really like Nuriko, and Tasuki and Chichiri <3. Tamahome... bleh, never really caught my attention tbh o.o Hotohori's voice IS SOMETHING (I'll leave a vid of him singing here, so ya, you will be able to check that fact by yourselffffff). Miaka is annoying though. Well, thanks to Fushigi Yuugi, the fanfic "Fushigi Yuugi Doki" is ongoing again AND I got able to play Poppy Takashi's role again, which makes me really, really happy, since she was my favorite OC by far. <3

Other obsession of mine has to be the game "Be My Princess". That thing is just..... beyond perfect. I still want to buy the Non-Gree version, and i've been playing the Gree one. ALSO, i watched the main story + Sequel of Wilfred (non-gree) on youtube and i loved it. Wilfred Spencer just so perfectttt <3 And no, it's not because he's blonde, it's because he's really sweet and cute and so on.
Talking of games, this summer... I kinda have to go back on EE (idk if i really want to, tbh,.. but well o.o) and i wanna play Spirit Tales again. And i should finish Misao... but i didn't really like the beginning of it... But i DID ENJOY Mad Father.

Well, I guess it's all for today yayy. Video Posting Time!!

Hotohori's angel perfect voice, singing "Dengon". Koyasu Takehito's voice is just sooooooo amazing *P* Well, I hope you like it as much as i do. Even my mom liked this song!!

Best 2013 eurovision song here.

More Hotohori <3

Some Nuriko now. 'Cos he's awesome.

YAY be my princess and wilfred. I loved this episode SO MUCH (only part 1, tho) xD

Last video i uploaded!! The manga is Shitsuji-sama no Okiniiri! I hope you like it! C:

I don't really like Yaoi, but i gotta admit this thing's catchy ;3;

And now, to finish this post.... I'll leave here a nice pic of Wilfred yay<3

I hope i get to see you all again soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment