Friday, March 29, 2013

Finally an Update!

Hello everyone! Long time no talk! Yap, I decided to post here... yay! Soo, what have i been up to, lately? Well, shortly after I stopped posting here, I went completely back to Eden Eternal. This is... Spend there all day! o; Was fun, all summer like that. Anyway, currently my gaming computer is broken, so I'm not able to play. I haven't logged since... beginning of february >: I miss my friends from there ;~;

Now, now, changing topics! I went back to Poupée Girl yesterday, because i was bored. And it's like.. I haven't logged there since 2010 LOL.
I'll leave you here this little thing so you can check my poupée's outfits!~




I think she's pretty cute :3 Soo, let's continue with the post!
I'm currently working on a blog to post and organize all my fanfics! you can find the direct link right here!

I also decided to translate to english the first chapter of a Jewelpet fanfic I started  writing last year! I'll leave you the logo:

As you can see, it still says 2012 >.< I should have finished that fanfic last year!! ^_^;

(Bleeh! this post looks totally out of context, compared to the other ones ! D: No Lord of the Rings till now... XD)

Talking of Lord of the Rings, i watched the hobbit quite a looooooooong time ago and i really enjoyed it! >w< Was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome omg ;~;

I don't really have any photos to post here today D: I promise I'll get some soon! I might take some easter-themed photos with my bunny hat! =w= I love bunnies soo much <3

OMG i feel like i have so much to talk about in this post o.o One more thing! Recently i found about TaoBao. That thing is like... Chinese eBay... With suuuper cheap things, for example, cute pink sailor fuku (<33333) for ~5€! And Nekomimi for around 2-3€! I must get that~! I'll post here a little wishlist of things to get from there (Must gets!) [I'll add TaoBao links too~]

- Nekomimi >:3

Some other things i wanted were the Black, White and Red Sailor Fuku, a "Powder"(Yay GOGO EE!) Blue Sailor Fuku, White Earmuffs, and a cute bag with "wings"~ The demon horns are also cute~ But well, i must get the stuff from my main wishlist from there!~ It's a must!
I'm gonna build some "Kawaii-Clothing" closet o3o Well, more like anime themed to use for future vlogs and events (Ya, I'm thinking of starting a vlog!) After getting the stuffs from my main wishlist, I'm only missing a cute pink maid dress! >: I'll need to get that too o: Oh, and cute and fluffy bunny ears =w=
OK ok ok sorry, enough fashion talk! >.<;

One more thing before I post today's videos! This morning i downloaded two games for my Tablet! O: Some rollercoaster one i don't remember the name, though it is sooo adorable and a cute jumping jello one, named happy jump :3 Now i have something to do on tablet, when I'm not, either on Skype or PocketManga!

I'll leave you some videos, now~ C:

This thing!! Tamagotchi! This brings me memories! I kinda wanna get mine working again! ~ It's soo adorable :3

Harry Potter "parody" video! This is hilarious! I just love this thing, I remember that I couldn't stop laughing when i first watched this a few years ago!!

I also found this dancing-alpaca video on youtube aaaaand i found it adorable, soo i had to post :3

And now, we're going back to the "old times" with some Hobbit fandom video~!
I find this funny... and once again it looks like I enjoy yaoi when i don't >.< Well, enjoy!!

And, it's all for today! (FINALLY! LOL)

See ya soon~! (=w=)/

1 comment: