Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas!

Yay! It's christmas! Or better, end of christmas day! It was so much fun! I got so many nice things :D And I had a lot of sweets too and it was all so amazing!!! I got my new phone, yays! I've been wanting it for ages, and it is SO awesome! It's an iPhone5<3333333!!!!

My beautiful christmas tree with some presents waiting to be opened! It looked really pretty and full of presents and I was so happy about it I had to take a picture!
Some of the wonderful food prepared be me, mom and dad! IT WAS ALL SO GOOD, I LOVE CHRISTMAS FOOD.

Now, about my presents! I also got DoS soundtrack special edition and it is amazing! And my dad is going to order a phone case from the hobbitstore for me, maybe! I'm so happy and so excited about it!!
I'm going to leave here some more pictures! I don't really have much more to say today besides pics >.< And I'll leave the reviews for another day. Also, I want to finish writing my LotR fanfic, Part 2 and 3 missing! And I miss "being" Elariniel! But I lack time thanks to Uni ;-; WOW I CHANGE TOPICS FAST.

LOOK MY BEAUTIFUL BABY<333 I LOVE IT<3

My amazing DoS soundtrack <33333333 I MADE EVERYONE INSIDE THIS HOUSE LISTEN TO THE CDs! : D....

Picture of all my presents now :D I shall describe it a bit. Cute pajamas and a key-like (That looks like Ikuto's Dumpty Key - Shugo Chara!) keychain from grandparents chocolates from great-aunt, perfume from a cousin, then iPhone, DoS soundtrack, SUPER PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL WATCH, cute bag and two books from parents :D I got a new fantasy book to read and i started it yesterday and it's really nice so far! And then my mom gave me a fashion book just because. Well I like fashion xD

~~~
Visit my instagram and follow me, btw! Link here!

~~~

I'll just leave a quick video today xD Post is gonna be short, I'm sorry ;-;



BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS AND THIS IS FUNNY :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS<333
----
Well, and now it's all for today!

See you soon!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment