Monday, December 30, 2013

I went to watch DoS AGAIN!!!!

OK HI OK OK OK *deep breath* OK SO... Yesterday I went to the cinema with my parents to watch DoS again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was just AMAZING !!! The cinema was just full! The seats I got with my parents weren't as good as the seats I got with my friends on the first time I watched the movie. Also, we had a couple next to us that didn't shup up THE WHOLE MOVIE. Which was greatly annoying me.
Anyway, I now wanna write some stuff about Leggy Fangirls (a whole post about that... or maybe I'll just do it here....?) and I want to write the review. For the movie, of course.

Well, I went to the 9pm session and I was wearing my hair in an elven hairstyle! I wonder if people there realized that! For There and Back Again I'm planning to cosplay! What should I cosplay? An Elven Maiden, an Elven Warrior or try to Cosplay Legolas? (I'm more into cosplaying my OC, though!!) Anyway, photos from yesterday!
Tickets from last night! Just because I like posting pictures of the tickets :D

Me at the cinema, waiting for movie to start! Sorry for bad quality, there's not that much light inside a cinema, right? ^-^;;

My elven-inspired hairstyle!! I like it a lot!

OK, I'll just talk a bit more about the Hobbit movie! So.... my mom said that Thranduil was hot and that he was the best looking actor in that cast. I still prefer Legolas (I like Orlando better as Legolas somehow) but Lee Pace as Thranduil is just INCREDIBLE. AND OFC I STILL LIKE VIGGO A LOT BUT he's not in the Hobbit because he refused the part ;-; Sorta miss Craig Parker as Haldir too ;-; But anyway, back to Thranduil's topic. He's the most "fab" king ever. And... he's getting LOTS AND LOTS of fangirls. I saw that coming somehow. He's stealing Orlando's show as Legolas, a bit, maybe? Well, I don't know because, on instagram, I see Legolas fans growing each day. And I'm still into Legolas. Who isn't ? He's just perfect in every way. 

I said I was going to talk about Legolas and Legolas Fangirls and the Fandom so... I'm gonna do it. SO when i was watching DoS for the first time, at first, when Legolas started talking, all that came to my mind was "He's not the Legolas I know". He sounded a lot colder, and mean. And the Legolas we all know from the Lord of the Rings trilogy is a pure, innocent, heroic, sweet, strong, calm, character. So, I was a bit shocked at first. But I still loved his character. I saw it as if he was a bit more rebellious because of being younger. But also because of his father. Another thing about him. His eyes. Looked. Incredibly. Blue. So different from his eyes in the LotR trilogy! But I still liked them!! But imo he didn't look younger. It would be hard to make an older actor look younger anyway. BUT STILL, WHO CARES. IT'S ORLANDO BLOOM, IT'S LEGOLAS.

I also came across this (click here) and since the very first day I watched LotR, back in 2009, I was always annoyed at the fact that I wasn't a preteen/teenager when LotR first came out. And when I started liking it, the fandom was dead and I had pretty much no one to talk about it, except some 20 year old Legolas fangirls (Elizabeth -aka LegolasxElizabeth/PrincessofLegolas- If you ever get to read this, I would like to know your opinion about Legolas coming back and the new Legolas!!!!). But still, I felt like that girl from that blog said. And now, when Legolas came on screen, for the first time, I was totally 13 again inside me. Don't see this as a bad thing, though. I know there are a lot of LotR fans who hate to death Legolas fangirls. I hope I'm not hated like that o.o But I know there are people that indeed understand me about that kind of feeling!

And enough Legolas-talking for now xD Already wrote a lot on that topic!

---

Tonight I went out for dinner with parents and went to my favorite Italian restaurant and I took a picture of what I had!
Looks Yummy, right?

---
Changing topics again. I changed tumblrs! new one is you-havee-my-bow. Follow me please! You can also find the new link for it on the sidebar thingy for links! And one more thing! I might create a tag list for the blog, so it's easier to navigate in it!

---

VIDEO TIME!!!

This thing is pure adorableness, Orlando is just so adorable here singing "They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!" (I know the full thing : D ) I just loved this so much : D

And now this Youtube thing for videos is trolling and doesn't let me post the last video for today =.= Anyway CLICK HERE TO SEE SOMETHING REALLY FUNNY!
eheh :D

----
And now, It's all for today!! See ya soon!<333


No comments:

Post a Comment