Monday, June 25, 2012

Finally! No more school till september!

Hello, everyone! How are you, today? :3 Well, I'm fine! School(I mean, exams) ended today by 11h30 am. Now... till september, doing NOTHING! \ ( > w < ) /
The pool party was cancelled. ( TT _ TT ) Not fair! Well, I got to try the Lord of the Rings Online game, today. And I have to say that the graphics were REALLY amazing! I will post screenies later.
Ok, I actually have lots of stuff to do. And I should organize my holidays.

First of all...

Well, picture of all the books I have to read this summer! The one that's on top is "Spells", from the collection "Wings", by Aprilynne Pike. The story is about fairies and stuff. I enjoy it! ( = w = ) Tamani seems to be a nice character. And Laurel too o: I also have to read "Memorial do Convento", by José Saramago. I don't think I'll be able to finish reading that. Everyone tells me that it is REALLY BORING. Well, the writer doesn't really know what's the point of using paragraphs ( - . - ) "

Now, about my Lord of the Rings fanfic... All that it written on that notebook is supposed to be for the 4th chapter of my fanfic. But, I haven't typed a single word yet. ( x . x )" I gotta do it soon! I want to write romance between Elariniel and Legolas ! <3


What do you think of the bag I took for my exam? It was a present I got last Christmas. It is pretty big, so I could take all the things I needed for the exam in there, such as pen, pencil, rubber, ruler, calculator, ID, etc. ( ^ w ^ )/ And you can also see my bright red, almost orange, cardigan. For today's exam outfit (it needed to be comfortable) I chose a blouse with frills, very romantic style and simple blue trousers, like jeans (but not real jeans. And I'm not talking about leggings either! ( u . u )b )

I got this hair accessory quite a long time ago. And I was thinking about wearing it for the concerts I'll join with my music group soon. What do you think? I love the butterflies. They're just adorable and summer-ish.
I might start playing this cute game with a friend. I loved the artwork. Well, I love everything that is cute.
Really, REALLY cute, isn't it?! <3
Ok, Almost everything for today!
I'll end with this photo ~! Western-like hat! >:O ( > w < )V

Byebye and see ya soon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment