Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's really hot!

Hi hi hiii! <3 How's everyone today? Well, It's REALLY hot in here! ( @ _ @ );
What do I have to tell you guys today? Well, yesterday's night I stayed from 11h00 pm to 1h00am or something like that watching LOTR things on youtube, fanservice, Orlando Bloom & Viggo Mortensen photos, etc, etc. And I saved LOTS of photos. And I also chatted with my bestie and with a classmate of mine. I told him (classmate) about the LOTR marathon and now he wants me to host one so he can go as well, so, I might be into two LOTR marathons this summer. Uh Yeah. I'll survive. \O/ Oh, and I got to page 100 of the first book. Horray!

So.... GAMES. I've been into gaming, today.
Eden Eternal. The typical. Screenie from yesterday's night, with Plane. o: Uh, yeah. It's been a long time since I last sat with him o:

And, as I said yesterday, I started playing LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online) This is my character, Elariniel. But she doesn't look like Elariniel in my Fanfic. But she's an Elf (Of course, I love elves) and she is an hunter. Yeah, I like hunters and bows.
During the morning, I dowloaded Spirit Tales. Picture of computer downloading it. ( > w < ) Still, it took quite some time. D: But I already tried it... and... I must say that I loved it!
This is my character, in Spirit Tales. Name: Elariniel. I don't remember the name of the server. I only know that I was playing in Channel 6, because, on EE, I always go to channel 6. (unless friends make me change channels D;) This character somewhat looks like NadjaPreminger, at first (except for hairstyle). Colours are exactly the same.

Now... Changing topics.
I started to write Chapter 4 of my fanfic. See my work over there? Ok, about 1k(1000) words, now. ( > w < )
And now that we talk about fanfiction, yesterday, while downloading legomance stuff to read, I found someone that had already wrote all my ideas for their fanfic. Just... not fair. Whatever! The idea was mine before I read that, So I'll be writing it, ANYWAY.


Well, It's all, for today! Hope you like my last photo! :
Used my calculator to do that! :3 Have a lovely summer!

And.... now, to finish...! xD One of the videos I watched last night. At first, I was a bit impressed, but now I find it cute o:
Sooooo, what do you think?



And now, yes, it's all for today!
Byee byeee see ya ! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment