Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chapter 4 is finally finished!

Hello everyone! How is everyone today? I hope that everyone is alright!
Well, I am fine. Just had a boring day, again. What did I do? Let me see... I read a bit of the first book. It's getting a bit boring, now. Too... normal. More... I listened to Radio Rivendell, during the morning and I found an amazing and epic song! I'll post it by the end of the post. I worked a bit with HTML. uh... erm, yeah. And I finished (Finally!) writing chapter four of my LOTR fanfic. The name of the chapter is "The One Ring". I hope you find it fun! And... yeah, Legolas will show up next chapter, so, don't worry! ( > w < ) /
Link for the chapter here. Hope you like it! ( = w = )

So! Photo time! My messy bedroom after finishing typing the chapter. Two notebooks, iPod, headphones, pen, phone, book, random stuff, such as papers, little umbrella and tissues. ... yeah. I should keep it less messy. The black notebook is where I take note of the LOTR film lines to help me writing the fanfic! It IS BORING sitting in front of the TV copying the subtitles ! ( @ _ @ ) ;
Another photo. With phone, book, headphones and iPod, notebooks and plushies. Cute plushies. I've had that plushie doll since I was 7, if I'm not mistaken. I need to charge my iPod. I'm running out of battery. And I should get a new phone, since mine has been acting... stupid. (yeah, now phones act stupid! (o3o)b )
Pink Hello Kitty notebook. It was given to me a few years ago. But I never used it. Why? Because... It's Hello Kitty and its pages have hello kitty drawings. No way I would take it to school. So, why did I take a picture of it? I'll be giving some use to it. It will be my Elvish Course notebook, as soon as my mom lets my print the freaking course. <3

Now! MMO time!
EE, last night! xD With Plane. It was pretty nice. And I took some screenies. See that pink bunny on my head? It's my most precious item! I love it! And I love Plane's Wings! ( > 3 > ) One day, when I get to be rich on EE (It will never happen), I'll get wings like those as well!

And... Spirit Tales! Bea-chan (my bestie) started playing it too! And we played it last night till 1h30 am. Always good! It looks so cute you just can't get tired of it!


Now, no more good photos! Tomorrow, I'll have music class. Or better, preparation for the concerts. 3h30 hours of that. I'm so gonna die! It's going to be really boring, I bet on it! But, after that...! I'll go to Póvoa de Varzim with parents for S.Pedro (huge city party, in there. really fun.) And we're going to have dinner in one of my favorite restaurants, 'Antonelli', an Italian Restaurant. Just... so yummy! ( = w = )

And... Portugal lost against Spain, in Euro 2012. TT.TT So unfair!

I also made a tumblr, today, because I had nothing better to do. Link here!


*cof cof* Video Time! Ok, This time no videos of Orlando Bloom kissing Viggo Mortensen's cheek.
The amazing song from Radio Rivendell. Just SO EPIC. It's really catchy, in my opinion. Radio Rivendell has great fantasy-themed songs. And they remind me of Lord of the Rings! That's the point, right? Yeah, listen to this song. JUST PERFECT! *_*

Now that you talk about songs...! Howard Shore conposed the soundtrack for 'The Hobbit'. Knowing that made me very happy, since I love all of Lord of the Rings soundtrack! I shall have the CD with the original soundtrack for 'The Hobbit'!

And... yeah. Fangirling time. Orlando Bloom will be back as Legolas, in 'The Hobbit'! Ok, I know that since last year but... uh... yeah. This video is quite recent. Orlando Bloom and Peter Jackson just rock ! I can't wait for December! I want to watch that film so bad! And... I think that fandom will grown again, with 'The Hobbit' coming out. And Legolas fangirls will show up again and it's going to be fun!


Well, It's all for today!

Byebye and see ya tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment