Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday and Stuffs.

Hello Everyone! It's Friday! \o/
Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I left home about 3 o'clock in the afternoon to go to a preparation for the future concerts, with music class. After that, I went to Póvoa de Varzim, to celebrate S. Pedro. It was awesome! I was planning to take some pictures to my food in the Italian Restaurant, 'Antonelli', but, in the end, I didn't do that.
But... I took some photos of the decoration of the roads and streets! Check below!
This is a picture of the main road of "Bairro Norte" (it translates to Northern Neighborhood). If I lived in Póvoa de Varzim, I would take part of that neighborhood. This road had the best decorations, from those I have seen. Really pretty, isn't it?
Now, this is a picture of the main road of "Bairro Sul" (it translates to Southern Neighbothood, I think ._.) I liked the decorations better last year. This year, they could have been better, in my opinion.
Just a photo of the big heart of "Bairro da Matriz" (Matriz Neighborhood). I liked the heart! Really cute and pretty. We didn't go to the main road because it was almost midnight and I was too tired after hanging in there for about 2 hours and 3 hours of music preparation (without sitting, almost  (=-=)")


Now, now! Changing topics! I had a nice dream, last night. Legolas and Aragorn were there. Uh... yeah. Not telling more! (>w<)/
Today, I finished the 5th Chapter of my Fanfic. The biggest one, till now. More than 3k(3000) words! (o.o)b   Link here or here. Hope you enjoy! Review, please! I would much appreciate that!

As you can see, I also made an account in LotR Fanfiction. Link HERE! Check it, please! <3


I decided to start the Elvish(I decided to learn Sindarin first) today. I'm still a bit lost, because Sindarin has absolutely nothing to do with portuguese or english.

Some stuff I learnt:

- Mae Govannen! = Well Met! (ok, I already knew this one o-o)
- Cuio Vae = Farwell
- Ma = Yes
- Uin = No

First page of the notebook. My studies in elvish! Yey! So proud of it! I hope I can speak something till the end of this summer!
Second page! I stopped by page 17, of the 160 pages the manual has. Wish me Luck! This is really going to take a while!

I updated my Google Chrome theme. It was quite simple. Now, it looks like this:
Lord of the Rings POWER! ohyeah! I like the way it looks now. Very Middle-Earth-ish. Oh, and I might rewatch the movies during the weekend with my father. Yeah, Lord of the Rings is life and I can't wait for December and I want "The Hobbit" Now.
Random picture of my LotR mini-posters. Yeah, I like them a lot. I got them when I bought the full soundtrack of the three movies, three years ago. <3 I especially like the Legolas' one. <33 Random bit of the post, here.

Now, video of the day! Misty Mountains, "The Hobbit" soundtrack, 25 minutes long, composed by awesome Howard Shore, written by Tolkien. Oh yeah!
Well, It's all for today! <3 See ya soon! Hope you liked my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment