Sunday, July 1, 2012

Writing Robot. o_o

Hey hey, peeps! How is everyone today? I hope alright! Well, I'm fine. Yesterday I had a long preparation for the music concerts. The conductor of the orchestra looks like a Middle-Earth guy, btw, with his long and straight hair ._.
My music sheets for the opera we're playing. Well, I hate that opera, but I have no other choice. Wish me luck! I'll have another preparation tomorrow and concerts, this week!

Fanfiction. Yeah. My addiction! Chapters 6 and 7 are out! Check them out here and review, please! Reviews are much appreciated! <3
-Chapter 6 here or here.
-Chapter 7 here or here.
Enjoy, please!
My hard work for chapter 8, which is in the Mines of Moria! <3 Damn, I love that place! *_* It will be out by tomorrow. Look forward to it, please!

Changing topics. Today, at my home, we had Raspberries from our own raspberry tree. I love raspberries. I even took a picture of them.
Don't they look just yummy? And they are. Really nice and soft and sweet.

Random time, now:


10 facts about me:

1-Music is the thing that inspires me the most.
2-I'm a pure Slytherin
3-I'm a roleplayer
4-I suck at writing drama
5-I get bored too easily
6-I listen to Radio Rivendell
7-I don't like bees.
8-I like nature and to climb trees
9-I have a crush on Legolas Greenleaf
10-I really enjoy Legomance


Did you expect all of that? Well, yeah, It's true. :3 Who knows me knows that I always am like that. If you want to do, just pick 10 random facts about you and post them on a comment ! ;D

 Time for video addiction of the day.

Gandalf goes Techno, singing "You SHALL NOT PASS!" Just... Epic. Died watching it. Really, watch it! Really funny! XD
Gandalf: "YOU!"
Frodo: "GANDALF!"
Gandalf: "YOU!"
Frodo: "GANDALF!"
... and so on. Just too funny. xD

Oh, and the Hobbit is coming out, in Portugal, by 13th December, which his two days from the ending of the term. I might skip school to watch it. And my LotR wishlist keeps on getting bigger and bigger. Now I want Arwen's necklace (Evenstar) and Requiem Cloak. So pretty, that cloak. I also want the brooch with the Lórien leaf. And the chain with the One Ring. And the card autographed by Orlando Bloom (which happens to be REALLY expensive) and, of course, fake elven hears. Oh, and I also want the DVDs with the Extended Versions (@ _ @) ;
Another video that makes me laugh to death. Just... FUNNY. LEGOLAS ISH AWESOME <333 Yeah, sorry, fangirl moment.

And now, time for a serious video.
One of my favourite LotR FotR sceenes. I love when Gandalf and Saruman compete with their spells. It makes it look just so epic. I love epic things. *-*

Well, It's all for today! Hope to see you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment