Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hey folks! :D

Hi hi! How's everyone?
I wanted to post something, but this time, I have no pictures to add. My days have been terrible, I would say. I wake up about 9 am, totally sleepy. I eat breakfast fast and I work on my fanfic almost till lunchtime. After lunch, I go to my music preparations. We had a concert yesterday... It was... meeh. I've been in better concerts. D:

I also have been quite a long time on tumblr, looking at LotR stuff and Viggo Mortensen photos. Screw the fact that he's 53. He's AWESOME.

And... new photos of the Hobbit were released. I want it now. The photos were amazing. omg.

Read my new chapters here:

Chapter 8: here
Chapter 9: here
Chapter 10: here

Hope you enjoy! And yes, I was supposed to write Legomance and I'm writing stuff with Haldir. I suck so much.

Now, since I have no photos, Imma post videos.

My new video addiction. Haldir is awesome, seriously. And this video is just so perfect omg.

One of the best videos my eyes have ever seen. I watched it twice in a row, and both of times I started crying. JUST SO PERFECT AND TOUCHING OMG. I wanna cry.

I watched this yesterday and I loved it. Craig Parker is funny and has a smexy voice~

And this video totally killed me. I went to heavens omg. WARNING: contains excessive hotness, even though he's 53 -.-


Well, that's all for today! Hope you enjoyed the videos and see you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment